Update on WeWeb Business?

HI @Raphael Can we get an update on how the WeWeb business is doing? It looks like there has been a lot of activity in the No/Low Code space with other companies raising Series A (Xano, Flutterflow, etc). Are there plans to get more investment into the company to accelerate growth, deliver faster on the roadmap, etc?

Hey @patopt, thanks for asking and sorry for my late reply!

It is very exciting to see the ecosystem of pro-grade no-code platforms maturing and growing. This is very good news for us all!

WeWeb is also doing very well and we are privileged to be able to finance growth with our own revenue.

We’re in constant conversation with banks and investors to discuss the best way to finance the business. The good thing is that at this stage, the company is very sustainable, so a new round of equity financing is a possibility, but it remains one option among many.

If we take that path, we will let the community know for sure!

Hope this is reassuring! Let me know if you have any other question :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d definitely welcome a possibility to invest - some sort of a mutual fund / crowdfunding - within the community. That could be a cool way to involve people.

3 Likes