Single page basic Signup/Login

Signup_Login - ToDo App - WeWeb

Been going through the ProNoCoders Xano Bootcamp (it is amazing) and on-to creating a To-Do App!
Created this basic single page signup/login leveraging a boolean variable and default authentication elements. (It’s time for the Academy Level 2 :tada:)

3 Likes

Very nice :grinning:

Have fun building!

If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the Academy, don’t hesitate to reach out :wink:

1 Like

Hi Vikrant,

I must say, what you’ve achieved is truly impressive. As someone new to Weweb and the world of no-code, I’m having trouble locating a tutorial on this topic. If it’s alright, could you kindly explain how you accomplished it? I genuinely appreciate your assistance in advance. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @anisbelle , appreciate your kind words. I would recommend starting with WeWeb Academy’s Level 1. If you have made the decision that you’ll stick with WeWeb as the tool of your choice, do invest time in learning a backend tool like Xano or Supabase since WeWeb is only the frontend builder.

Once you are done with the level 1, clone the WeWeb templates available when creating a new app and try re-building them by copying (Don’t start Academy Level 2 yet). By this point you should be much more comfortable with building just the frontend parts and then you can pick up any app design from the Figma library and try rebuilding it in WeWeb. Don’t forget, the WeWeb Docs and Community are your best friends.

I am working on creating a “How To Build” tutorial series where I’ll demonstrate how to build popular web-apps with WeWeb and Xano. Expect the first tutorial in about 2 weeks. I hope this helps.

(cc. @Joyce might have some more insights on going from zero to one in WeWeb)

1 Like

Hi @anisbelle :wave:

I think @buildnocode’s advice on how to get started with WeWeb is spot on. It is indeed an investment in time and energy but we’ve tried to share standard web development best practices that will help you build complex web-apps that are secure and scale in the long run. Don’t worry though, the learning curve is still much more gentle than learning to code! :smile:

And of course, we’re here if you need help. Don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Oooh this is exciting! Can’t wait to see this. Don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can do to help you.

1 Like