🇧🇷 Dicas, tutorias e conteúdo sobre WeWeb

:us: After 2 months of working with WeWeb and building 3 applications, we are ready to share our knowledge by bringing tips and tutorials about this powerful tool #NoCode for front-end.

:brazil: Depois de 2 meses trabalhando com WeWeb e construindo 3 aplicações, estou pronto para compartilhar o conhecimento trazendo dicas e tutoriais sobre essa poderosa ferramenta #NoCode para front-end.

2 Likes

Welcome to our complete tutorial on WeWeb, a revolutionary NoCode tool that is changing the frontend development game.

This video is the definitive guide to mastering WeWeb, regardless of your programming experience level. We’ll explore all the features of this powerful platform, from initial setup to publishing a fully functional website.

3 Likes

Well done @mauromequelussi :clap:

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks so much for this @mauromequelussi Now I need to learn Portuguese and come visit you in Brazil! :grinning:

1 Like

In this video, we are going to explore the exciting new feature of Classes inside WeWeb, the revolutionary NoCode Front-End authoring tool. Get ready to discover how this innovative feature can make your design process more efficient and intuitive.

With Classes, you can create reusable styles that can be applied to various elements of your application quickly and easily. Say goodbye to the repetitive tasks of manually applying styles to each element individually. With Classes, you can define a style once and apply it everywhere you need it in just a few clicks.

Today we are going to look at two powerful NoCode tools for building apps: Bubble and WeWeb. If you are looking for an intuitive and efficient platform to develop your projects, this video is for you!

In this design creation battle, we’re going to explore the main characteristics and features of these two popular options. Let’s dive into ease of use, flexibility, customization features and more. If you are undecided on which tool to choose, this comparison will help you make an informed decision.

Bubble is known for its easy-to-use visual interface, allowing you to build web apps without the need for coding. With a wide range of pre-built elements and customization options, Bubble offers a powerful design experience for users of all skill levels.

On the other hand, WeWeb offers a streamlined approach to building websites and apps. With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, you can create responsive and elegant designs without advanced technical knowledge.

Throughout this video, we’ll compare aspects such as the learning curve, the quality of the resulting design, integrations with other tools, and the support offered by each platform.

So, if you’re looking for the perfect app creation tool, join us for this Bubble vs. WeWeb comparison. Watch now and find out which one is the best option for you. Don’t forget to leave your comment sharing your experiences and opinions about these tools. Thanks for watching and see you in the next video!

Welcome to another video in our web development tool comparison series. This time, we put Bubble and WeWeb face to face in the context of workflows. Which one does better?

In this video, we dive deep into the features, functionalities and interfaces of both platforms. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each when it comes to building and managing workflows. If you are a developer, digital entrepreneur or simply someone interested in the world of web development, this video is for you.

We’ll share valuable tips on how to get the most out of each platform and how to choose the one that best suits your specific needs.

Don’t miss this in-depth look at Bubble and WeWeb in the world of workflows. Watch until the end and find out which platform wins!

If you are looking to develop a web application or website and need a complete solution to manage the backend, database and APIs, this is the right place for you.

Let’s compare and analyze the functionalities, facilities and flexibility offered by Bubble and WeWeb in the context of backend, database and APIs integration. You will discover the main differences between the two platforms and understand which one is more suitable for your specific project.

In today’s video, we’re going to do a detailed analysis between two of the most popular NoCode platforms: Bubble and WeWeb. If you’re thinking of investing in a NoCode tool to bring your ideas to life, this video is a MUST!

:link: What you will discover in this video:

A complete comparison of features offered by Bubble and WeWeb.
Analysis of the plans and prices of each platform.
Benefits and limitations of each tool.
My honest opinion on which platform offers the best value for different needs.
:bulb: Why is this comparison essential?

Avoid spending money on tools that don’t meet your needs.
Understand the crucial differences that could impact your project.
Make an informed choice about the best platform for you.

:earth_africa::sparkles: How to Create Multi-Language APPLICATIONS / SYSTEMS / SAAS Without Programming! :sparkles::earth_africa:

Hey guys! Welcome to another amazing tutorial. In today’s video, we’re going to dive into the world of NoCode and show you how you can create multilingual apps, systems and SAAS without having to write a single line of code, all with the WeWeb platform.

:link: What you will learn in this video:

A quick introduction to what NoCode is and why it’s a revolution in app building.
Overview of the WeWeb platform and its main functionalities.
Step by step to create your own multilingual application or system on WeWeb.
Tips and tricks to optimize your project and make it accessible to users from different regions and languages.

Welcome to the guide on native integration between WeWeb and Xano! If you’re looking for a simple and effective way to connect your web applications with databases and authentication, you’ve come to the right place.

In this video, I’m going to explore the power of native integration between WeWeb and Xano, two leading tools in their respective fields. I’ll show you how, in a matter of minutes, you can:

1. Configure and establish a connection between your WeWeb application and the Xano database.
  2. Implement robust authentication solutions without the need for extensive coding or complications.
  3. Make the most of the features offered by both platforms, creating dynamic and secure experiences for your users.
  4. In addition, we will provide practical tips, tricks and solutions for possible challenges that may arise during the integration.

If you want to build an efficient and intuitive data management system, CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) with Table and Datagrid is the perfect way to start. Learn with us to use these powerful tools that facilitate the manipulation of information in tables and grid views.

During the tutorial, we will cover the fundamental concepts of CRUD, explaining how to create, read, update and delete data in WeWeb. With simple and practical steps, you will be able to create amazing applications with ease.

1 Like

Wow! You’re on fire @mauromequelussi. Thanks for taking the time to make these :star_struck:

Wish I could understand and take inspiration as I’m sure there are lots of helpful nuggets in there I wouldn’t have thought of :grinning:

After just over 3 months using WeWeb I decided to reveal the 7 reasons that made me migrate from Bubble to WeWeb.

Reasons 3, 4 and 7 were the most decisive.

What an honor this feedback. Your Academy classes were very important in my accelerated process of learning WeWeb.

Count on me for whatever you need to help more people learn and have access to this powerful tool that WeWeb is.

I want more and more to be able to contribute to the journey of creators to build powerful and scalable applications.

1 Like

In today’s video, we’re going to dive into a hot topic recently in the no-code development community: migrating users from Bubble to WeWeb. If you are considering making this change or simply want to understand the reasons behind this trend, you are in the right place!

In this video, we’ll cover:
:one: The pricing model
:two: Lock-in Bubble and unique WeWeb features that have attracted many creators.
:three: Scale, performance and autonomy

If you’re a no-code tool enthusiast or just curious about the subject, don’t miss this video!

1 Like

:fire: TOP 03 Whatsapp APIs to integrate with NoCode :fire:

In this video, we explore the 3 best APIs to integrate Whatsapp with NoCode platforms. If you’re looking for ways to improve your automation and communication without diving into complex code, you’re in the right place! Let’s discover how WeWeb and Xano can be leveraged with these APIs to offer fast and efficient solutions.

:pushpin: Highlights:

:heavy_check_mark: Deep insight into each API and its benefits.
:heavy_check_mark: Step by step to integrate these APIs with WeWeb and Xano.
:heavy_check_mark: Exclusive tips to optimize the use of Whatsapp in your NoCode applications.

1 Like

Exploring 06 Database and Backend Options for No-Code

If you’re looking to build apps or platforms without writing code, you’ve come to the right place! In this video, we’re going to dive into the amazing database and backend options available for No-Code projects. From ready-made solutions to customizable tools, you’ll discover a range of choices that will revolutionize the way you develop. Follow along as we unravel the main alternatives and guide you through the selection process!

Is it possible to export the code of my NoCode application?

Discover my exciting journey of exporting my WeWeb app to a self-hosted solution!

In this video, I share my experiences and the amazing benefits I’ve found by taking full control of hosting my application. From flexibility to improved performance, dive with me into the wonders of self-hosting and discover how it can transform the way you manage your applications online. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and be inspired by the successful migration to self-hosted WeWeb.

:one: Template Starter Kit: Descubra como iniciar seus projetos com uma vantagem! Nossa coleção de templates cuidadosamente projetados não só economiza tempo, mas também inspira com designs inovadores.

:two: Novo Editor WeWeb: Conheça a nova geração do editor! Uma interface intuitiva combinada com poderosas ferramentas de edição para tornar a experiência de desenvolvimento mais fluida e eficiente.

:three: Bibliotecas: Crie e compartilhe suas próprias bibliotecas entre projetos. Aprenda como essas bibliotecas podem ajudar a acelerar o processo de desenvolvimento e adicionar funcionalidades avançadas aos seus aplicativos com facilidade.

:four: Componentes Reutilizáveis: Veja como os componentes reutilizáveis podem economizar seu tempo. Aprenda a criar e aplicar componentes que podem ser usados em vários projetos, garantindo consistência e reduzindo o tempo de desenvolvimento.