Publish updates on the live version?

Hello,

I promoted version 1 of Ma’ Joker in Production on Oct 16th 12:07 am :slight_smile:
But I discovered some issues on the live version afterwards (for example : some pictures are not displayed), and I changed my mind on the color or the header…

How can I publish updates on the live version ?
Can we do this staying in Starter plan ?

Many thanks for your help,
Caroline O.

You just hit publish again, and the app republishes, no biggie :slight_smile:

Hello @Broberto,

apparently, I haven’t got the rights to do this without upgrading my plan :confused:

Thanks a lot
Caroline O.

Hi @caroline.o.pro :wave:

The Starter plan should allow you to publish on the live version. The difference with the Scale plan is that you can’t publish on the staging environment.

Just to clarify:

• you published the app once,
  • but now you’re not able to publish it again?

In theory, if you had the rights to publish once, you should have the rights to publish again.

Could you report the issue here and make sure you mention you are having trouble publishing the application?

Hello @Joyce,

this is the issue I encountered : I published once, and could not publish again afterwards.
The error message I had was about missing authorizations/rights …and that I had to uograde plan.

I will report the bug as you suggested.
Hoping you can solve the issue

Thanks
Caroline

1 Like

Hi @caroline.o.pro :wave:

The team answered directly in the bug application but to give more context on here, it turns out it was not a bug.

It seems that, in addition to style changes you described above, you or someone on your team also added roles in the user tab. User roles & permissions are not available on the Starter plan. That’s why you were no longer able to publish your project.

If you wish to remain on a Starter plan, you’ll need to remove these roles to be able to publish your project.

Hello @Joyce,

thanks a lot for yours answers. I will remove user roles and permissions to be able to come back to starter plan.

Wish you a nice week-end,
Caroline

1 Like