Issue after publishing the app

Hi team,

There is one issue is occurring after I publish the app now everytime if change anything i need to publish the app to see if the issue is resolved is there any alternative?

Can you tell us a little more about the issue? Why is using the Preview not an option for you?

Thanks for reply!!.

Actually, I have two containers that display conditionally. During preview mode, my button hides the first container and shows the second, but after publishing, it just shows a line with no text in the second container. I don’t get it why it is happening after publishing app

Could you screenshot those two states(before and after button click) in the editor?

Hello, here is screenshot editor mode when user logged_in and logged_out, as you can see that it is working fine

Here is screenshot of live App, user logged_in and logged out as you can see it is only showing single line when user logged out

I would assume something is going on with your variable in conditional rendering. This shouldn’t be a bug with the conditional rendering itself

If its binded to authentication, maybe your requests are failing on live app

Hi, this issue is still occurring, I’ve checked the console, and it is showing some JS error in live site but not in editor or preview mode. How to solve the JS issue in preview mode ?

Can you send the screenshot?

This is what I’m getting on the console when running the live site.

On editor or preview doing the same step it is all clean.

Feel free to send me your editor link in private message and i can take a look for you