Xano plugin issues

Is anyone else having issues today with the Xano plugin with WeWeb? It doesn’t seem to work for me on a duplicated or new project.

After I place in my meta API and select my instance, WeWeb stalls:

Hi @Profound5753 :wave:

I haven’t seen any other reports on the topic.

Did you add the Access Token when you created it?

It should look something like this:

It’s only shown once and is different from the token “Key ID” which won’t work to setup the plugin:

Also make sure that the access token has the rights you need for your app. You don’t have to include all the permissions below but for example, if you don’t give “Read” access, WeWeb won’t be able to access the API groups it needs to setup the plugin properly:

1 Like

Hello @Joyce

I am now having this issue as well. This was working previously and when I upgraded Xano, they moved me to another instance. Now I’m stuck here unable to use the new instance. Any help would be appreciated.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter access token from Xano.
  2. Instance dropdown displays correct instance.
  3. Select an instance.
  4. WeWeb hangs and unable to select Workspace.

Hi @SnitchNewt :wave:

Can you try refreshing the WeWeb editor and, if it doesn’t help, open a bug ticket here?

Thank you. I opened a bug ticket.

So far, I have tried:

1. Refreshing the WeWeb editor multiple times yesterday (and today) trying to make this go through.
  2. Using different browsers
  3. Using different computers with different operating systems (Windows 11, Linux, MacOS)

Given that I am on a time crunch, I am going to start converting API calls one-by-one using the REST plugin instead of relying the Xano plugin. I don’t think it is good to be too dependent on a plugin that I have no control over.

Ah yes, frustrating for sure. As you wish but I think you’ll be wasting a lot of time by going the REST API plugin route because you’ll need to configure each call and add headers manually if you’re using authentication :confused:

Hello @SnitchNewt,

It’s a bug on our side
The issue is that you have set different value for data source and branching. You need to reset these values. And after you will be able to set a new instance. Then you can set again the value for your branching and data source

1 Like

This fixed it for me. I’m glad I didn’t have to go down the REST plugin route (for now), but I may have to anyway later. Thanks WW team for the incredibly fast response!

1 Like