Authentication with Xano & WeWeb

No matter the setup of values. We are getting errors related to xano auth beta plugin of a 400 saying the values are missing even if the values are not.

We reached out to xano - and they confirmed we have setup everything properly. But the 400 error persist. With Signup / Create Account

Xano & WeWeb Auth Plugin Not Working?

Here is a quick video of what is happening each time.

What is shown in the XANO request history?

1 Like

I got it fixed. But I did not use the Xano Authenication Plugin. I just had to use a Request API for the workflow. There was no other workaround that could be used. Every time it just kept saying missing parameter. But doing this I am able to do a little more customization for the signup process beyond just name, email, & password. If anyone needs help with this don’t hesitate to reach out!

1 Like

How do you get access to the Xano authentication beta plugin?

There is no special access, you can install it in our plugin tab and use it after

1 Like

Was dealing with same issue with the plugin and your solution also fixed it - thanks :blush: .

But I’m now realizing that calling the login endpoint “manually” through a request means that the user isn’t actually logged in as far as weweb is concerned, so I can’t use the user features of the plugin.

Did you find a way to update the plugin with the token returned from the login request?

thanks!

1 Like

SOLVED: was able to use the solution in this thread to achieve it: Login with authToken (MagicLink) - #21 by clncsports

1 Like

Yeah I was just about to send - using the authentication token! Sorry for my delay. Good work!

1 Like