What would help you the most?

As @IdeaGarage said, all of the above-mentioned would be fantastic.

Specifically, I would love to attend workshops on how to effectively use JavaScript with WeWeb.
What I mean by that is not “How to code in JS” because there are millions of resources for that, but what functions made specifically by WeWeb we can use, or how you handle Vue components etc…

For example, I am only now familiar with wwLib.getFrontDocument() and yes that is easy and straightforward to use - but the single line in the dev docs about it told me nothing about what it does, how to use it etc…

Essentially, for more advanced use cases we are stuck until someone finally has time to answer us in the community. This comes down to the documentation for sure, but as we are all customers with the motivation to earn a living through our projects or contribute to the community I am sure that most of us would join Group Workshops and contribute.

In a group workshop I would be more than happy to teach newcomers how to handle the editor, and would be just as happy to have a veteran teach me about some abstract JS functions I could use.

6 Likes