[POLL] WeWeb Crash Course

Hello, I’d like to open a discussion about a WeWeb Crash course. We’re internally in our company thinking of starting generating content, such as tutorials, and business related things to no-code.

I’d like to hear from you guys, If you’d like to have a Crash Course, where it would be explained “From Zero to Hero”, with some projects at the end of each chapter. There is Community already, but it’s more project based. I’m thinking of something more divided into blocks, from Data, to Layout, to Logic etc. It would have several hours, and you would be able to search anything you’d want to understand, as it would not be specific cases, but more theory → practice of lessons.

Any other ideas/opinions? Drop it down in the comments! I’ll seriously consider any relevant response.

What do you think of this idea?

• I’d like to have something like you described
  • I think it isn’t the right approach
  • I don’t care bro
0 voters

How much would you pay for something like this?

• Give it to me for free bro, I’m not giving you a dime
  • 10 USD
  • 25 USD
  • 50 USD
  • 75 USD
  • 100 USD
  • 250 USD
0 voters
1 Like

I definitely think weweb could use more tutorials online.

I personally would love to see more advanced stuff, I think the academy and youtube content weweb provides cover enough of the basic stuff to get going, but when it comes to any advanced/expert use, or stuff like conventions its a bit lacking.

1 Like

Yeah, I think a course that will cover each aspect of WeWeb more in depth, not just some usecases, woulf be cool.

By the way guys, the poll is anonymous. So don’t be afraid to participate! :slight_smile: