Weweb Stripe Plugin and Xano Auth

I have created a signup flow where the user is redirected to the account type selection after creating a user login. I used the Stripe plugin from Weweb. If a successful payment is made I then redirect the user to a profile form. The problem I am running into is when the Stripe plugin processes the payment and redirects to the success page it clears the Xano auth user.

Is there a way to keep the user logged in while processing the payment via the stripe plugin? Oh and I have only tried this in the editor as I have yet to publish the app yet.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance or recommendations.

Weird, the user shouldn’t be reset like this as the cookie is supposed to stay. Could you make a Loom video of the whole workflow so that we can see if everything is setup correctly?

Thanks

Yup, I’ll record the process. Eyeballs are definitely welcome.

I sent the link in a message, I am stepping out and will check back later.

@Quentin did you receive the loom I sent yesterday? I mucked it, and had to redo it. I just want to confirm you got it. Thanks.

Yeah got it! Will look at it asap :slight_smile:

@supercreativeconsult we plan on having a fix in production in 2 weeks. Sorry for not being faster, we’ve got a lot of things on our plate right now :pray:

@Quentin thanks for checking in and giving a status update and I understand the time frame.

Looking forward to getting past this and my app into production.

Have a great day!

Hey @supercreativeconsult

I’ve got an answer from our team. It seems like you’re using an old version of the Xano Auth config. Simply setting it up again might solve the issue!