Webflow X Weweb Combo?

Hey guys, I want to ask the community’s opinion regarding this.

So I want to build an LMS marketplace where educators can list courses and resources. Now I want to use Webflow for marketing pages and listing educators’ profile pages (I’ve learnt how to do this with Cloudflare workers for SSR using reserve proxy).

Regarding Weweb, I want to use it as a dashboard for educators, students and Admin dashboard. The backend will be with Supabase and will connect the Webflow site with Wized.

Now is this a common use case where you see Nocode devs combining two platforms or would it be better to stick with just one platform for everything

Webflow pros - SEO
Webflow cons - Less functionality for webapp dev
Weweb pros - More functionality and great UX interface
Weweb cons - SEO

Thanks

I’d say you should do the marketing part with Webflow and rest with WeWeb, I see some Wized there, that’s just too much imo. Either stick with Wized, or pass to WeWeb.

As for the SEO, there were some updates on that front within WeWeb. I’d need to see your project more in detail to be able to tell more.

1 Like

Thank you for your advise, I see that you offer consultation I will be in contact so I can provide more details on the project :+1:

1 Like