Pinboard function

Hello I would like to implement in Weweb a kind of pinboard function. So smaller windows that contain data, but I can move freely on the workspace, and change the size and also close and reopen. Unfortunately I can’t find anything about it. I hope I can find someone who can tell me how and if I can do this with Weweb. I have also made a small video so that you can better imagine what I mean. I would be very grateful if I could get help. Thanks a lot

Do you also nedd to persist the position of the windows between sessions?

Something like interact.js would be a good bet

1 Like

Hello Broberto, yes the position of the windows and the size should be the same as when you leave the program. That would be a dream

I think it’s doable. But with a library like I sent you.

1 Like

I’m going to try this out. In any case, it looks very good. I thank you

Hello Broberto, do you have a tip how I can see how I get this imported into Weweb? is there vlt. a video on youtube that can help me? I actually found the right entry.
https://interactjs.io/ Resizing

You could look into the NPM plugin that WeWeb has

1 Like

The NPM plugin I have already seen, unfortunately I lack so a little input on how to insert that into weweb. For this I have not found a video or tutorial. Is there something, possibly I’m just looking wrong.

You can have a look at the dev documentation

You also have some Youtube live video which can help.
Developer playlist
Or this video

Do not hesitate to ask question here if something is unclear as well.

1 Like

Thank you, and i have found one too it try it. I have see when i search i must search with weweb.io then much information come. When i search only with weweb then i found not much and not the right information. i Try it Thank you to all for help…