More LOOP functionality

When I compare making logic in Xano with loops vs WeWeb … it’s like night and day. I know the WeWeb team has a mountain of stuff in the pipe and also cooking in the oven - but someday … if you guys ever come up for air … please add some loop options like Xano. :pray: :pray:

You can do all of these. It’s just not that straightforward.

Of course. But it’s many times faster and easier for me in Xano. Just sayin … (no code / low code = visual + “straightforward”) :slight_smile:

@Mark_Pederson I made a pretty recent tutorial on how you can achieve the while loop in Weweb visually, using a simple error side-effect. Here is the post here if you really need to. In my own use case I use it for my custom image storage flow (because I use a different storage service [Google Cloud] and not supabase/xano). You can loop for as long as you need. But note that generally speaking it is always better to use a server-side trigger rather than while do loops due to resource consumption. Cheers.

PS, here is the image of how the flow will look:

So if you wanna do anything when condition is met, just put the block before the force exit block.

1 Like

really nice work dude!

1 Like