Landing page in WeWeb vs. Webflow

does anyone have experience building static landing pages in weweb?

i am deciding between webflow and weweb, and my primary concern with weweb is performance (especially for SEO focused pages like blog articles). right now, my login page with very little content on it is scoring 60 on mobile for performance. Is that the upper bound?

i’d prefer to keep all pages in the same builder (for build speed and now that Styles just launched :slight_smile: ). Would love to hear anyone’s thoughts about best practices, learnings, or the tradeoffs.

thanks!

Hi @Jack :wave:

We’re big proponents of choosing the best tool for the best use case. For static landing pages, we would recommend Webflow before WeWeb. We use Webflow for our own marketing website. We use WeWeb for projects where interactivity and applicative features are a priority, like our public roadmap, academy, and internal tools.

That said, we completely understand that working with 2 tools is not always an option!

Here’s another thread where I went into a little bit more detail on the pros and cons of WeWeb, and how to improve your SEO-related scores in WeWeb.

Hopefully it helps! Don’t hesitate if you have any follow up questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks @Joyce!

1 Like