Hi you all, Frans from NL has joined the community

Hi there,

I am Frans from the Netherlands. I am a nocode enthousiast and have experience with several platforms and always looking for (new) nocode tools. to try out.

More and more I am interested to look for a nocode development stack consisting of different tools. So I bumped into WeWeb.

For now I am just trying out the platform to get to know all the capabilities. I will try it out with Xano as backend.

First I am plannig to create front-ends with a focus on slick UI and functional UX, after that I want to get to know more about the performance side of Weweb.

I will use this community to gain knowledge by search and asking questions. Hopefully I can quickly contribute to also share my knowledge back to the community.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome on board @FJP84 :raised_hands:

Might be a bit short notice but, if you’d like to kickstart your project with a bit of extra help from the community, we’re hosting our first hackathon starting today.

We’ll host live building sessions on Tuesday and Thursday this week, between 9am and 1pm EST. If you’d like to participate, let me know and I’ll send you the link to join :slight_smile: