Get the yearly Scale plan for $99/month(billed annually) - act before June 26th

:zap: :zap: :zap:NEWSFLASH! Get the yearly Scale plan for $99/month (billed annually). Enjoy roles based access, staging, versioning and much more…for much less.

• Available only for new Scale plans or upgrades from Starter.
  • Offer ends on June 26th, 2024.

To redeem this offer, contact me here, by email, on X or on LinkedIn.

1 Like

I already sent this to like way too many people who definitely could use this :slight_smile: Does the offer renew after the year? Or is it 149$ after the first year?

1 Like

It’s for all eternity…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hello,

The plan must start from June 26th or could start in a few months ?
Thanks

Two days before the CEO is going on to talk about pricing in his AMA… Not available for current customers and making it available “for all eternity” for others…

This has a certain smell of bad economy, bad planning, or both.

1 Like

It has to be purchased before June 26th.

It is available to everyone, including current customers.

According to your first post you are excluding all customers already on a scale plan.

Not true. What I said is the campaign applies to new Scales or upgrade for Starters. Any customer, new or existing can buy a new Scale or upgrade a Starter for that price.

How can this timeframe be important if the offer is valid for like the next two weeks? :eyes:

Sign me up!

Will be too early for me - not ready before a few months.

is there a difference purely in terms of performances between the build and scale plan?

Is there a student discount?

Hi Davy, I am assuming you are talking about Starter and Scale (we don’t have a “Build” plan)

There is no performance difference, only feature difference.

1 Like

Yes starter and scale sorry my bad. Thank you for the update

We may be interested to go from monthly to annual scale plan; can it count for that somehow?

@Slavo - just for clarity, one of my project has been on Scale yearly plan since July last year, now would the renewal come at the promotional price or I would need to downgrade and then upgrade to get this offer. This promotion came at the right time as I have another project on Stater plan that I will be upgrading to Scale.

No, the renewal for your existing Scale would be at normal price. Downgrading to Starter and then trying to use the new price for an upgrade would not work.

The Starter you can upgrade for the new price.