How many live projects can I have in Scale plan?

This is unclear how many Live projects can I have in Scale plan?

I divided my app into sections (its easier to launch separately so I need many Live Projects at the same time :slight_smile:

Hello Anna, sorry this was not very clear on the pricing page! These prices are per app. So a Starter plan or a Scale plan gives you the possibility to publish only one app. If you need more, feel free to reach out to me directly at raphael@weweb.io so we can discuss a fair pricing for you.

Best!
Raphaël

3 Likes

Thank you, now it’s clear!

1 Like

So i wasn’t dreaming , you raised the prices… 199 was already way too up and Roles and permission should be also in starter, this will boost your sales, otherwise for people like me its a real bummer,please consider to add Roles and permission to the Starter plan, check other builders out there please because i really like Weweb.

We didn’t raise the prices. $199/mo is the monthly cost when you pay yearly upfront (i.e. $2388 in a one time payment). If you want to pay monthly, then the cost is $249/mo.

ok ,understood

Hi Raphael,
I truly appreciate the value that WeWeb brings to the table, especially with the way it integrates various tools into a single platform for web app development. However, I agree with lelemarea on the roles and permissions part (which is an essense part of a web app), and I’d like to suggest maybe considering incorporating the ‘Roles and Permissions’ feature directly into the starter package or at least as an add-on feature so we can add it when we need it without breaking the budget. For those of us launching on a budget, this would be a game-changer.

While I’m on the topic, I’ve noticed that some WeWeb competitors, frameworks based on Webflow, offer this feature along with multiple apps, all for less than $100. I share this not to criticize but to highlight the competitive landscape.

That said, my preference still leans towards WeWeb, and I would love to continue using it.
Cheers,

Comparing WeWeb and Wized is a very poor comparison. I agree with the roles indeed.

I think you are right! The more I dive into weweb the more i realize how powerful & easy to use it is.

1 Like