Form submit error - Bad Request?

Hi Peeps. I have a form in weweb that allows the user to edit their profile info. But my WF is not working. It’s producing a ‘Bad Request’ error. I bound the input fields to their corresponding values in my collection called currentuser. The workflow I attached to the form container is defined to submit the info the user has typed into the input fields. Each of the submission fields is bound to the corresponding input from the form. Please see attached screen captures showing my settings in weweb WF and also the request history in Xano (which indicates that all fields have the correct data). Can anyone see what I’m doing wrong??

Hi @fredo22,

This is Xano users table and you probably have authentication enabled on the table itself (this is by default in this table) while your API is opened (public endpoint). Try enabling user authentication in the API.

You can also disable authentication on the users table but this is highly not recommended :smile:

Thanks @Dominic . I changed the API to require authentication, published the changes and refreshed the endpoint in my weweb workflow. Tested my workflow and still got a 400 error from Xano.

Checked with my instance. You probably have some required inputs in API which are not passed from WeWeb to XANO. This makes the exact error. You may also check Body of the response error in Xano.

Try testing your API with the exact same data you are passing from WeWeb. This will give you the exact reason of failure.

Got this working - thanks for your help!