Dynamic collection page shows old content while it loads correct data

Hi there, I’ve started to use Weweb and really liking how it’s designed and how it works.

I am currently working with Weweb + Airtable + N8N webhooks, creating Rest API collections.
I am building a simple directory with detail pages, and followed (and copied in detail) the very useful guide on dynamic pages.

The problem I’m facing is that every time I load a detail page, it still shows the old data, while in the background it loads the new one, and eventually refreshes the content.

I have set up onpage load workflow to fetch collections in parallel (I have two different collections that the page is getting data from), as mentioned here.

I don’t know if this is a problem with my stack or if there’s anything I can do to hide the old data while the new one is loading. I understand that N8N+Airtable might not be very snappy…but still surprised at this behaviour.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

If you are using collections, it should have a isLoading property. You can use it to hide previous data while the new one are searching.
You see old data because your two pages rely on the same source of truth (the collection), and this data are not erase on navigation.

1 Like

Thank you @aurelie , I will look into it!