Disappointed with WeWeb support

I’ve been trying to get in touch with the support since the past 3-4 days and have left multiple messages on the chat but got no reply. If it hadn’t been for the community then my questions would’ve remained unanswered. I wonder if anyone else is facing the same issue.

I understand that the team has a lot on its plates. But this is not a good sign at all.

1 Like

Hi :wave:
We just saw your message this morning and apologize that we didn’t reply! The whole support team is based in France and last Thursday & Friday were national holiday in the country so the whole team was off. Also, we do not reply on the chat during the week-end.

I’m glad you reached out to the community and could find help.

Next time we will write a warning message on the chat to let our users know when the team is not available for chat support.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Now we’re back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had the opposite experience: since the start, I’ve had a great experience with getting support and educational resources for WeWeb, both from its team and the community. I’ve also been fairly impressed by this considering the team’s size.

I think the frustration can be solved in the future with a few tweaked expectations on WeWeb’s side, which it looks like Raphael is already working on. For example, something as simple as seeing “We typically respond in a few hours during X times. We typically don’t respond on weekends or French holidays, but our community is always active” after a support DM would be great.

To drive the point home for others reading, a fellow WeWeb user actually just mentioned this to me in my DMs last week—

I’ve asked a TON of questions and gotten tons of help from Joyce [WeWeb team member] and others.

6 Likes

Many of my questions remain without any response from the chat support. Or the reaction time is so long that it becomes uncomfortable to work. I would like to know what kind of help and in what time frame I can get from support. I know there is additional paid support, but the cost is way too high for the amount of questions I generate in a month.

3 Likes

It would be great to do it in the form that the guys from Xano did Help and Support - Xano Documentation.
They have 3 Support Packages starting from $150 per month

1 Like

Hi @George - we have a Premium Support tier available. We’ve had it since forever but we don’t advertise it on the web page because it is in huge demand and we want to make sure we can cover the demand as we scale.

Here is what it includes:

• You will get a dedicated project manager as the single point of contact for all questions or support issues.

• We will provide you with real-time, on-demand support (via slack, crisp, video calls, etc.)

• We will prioritize features missing from your project in the weweb development plan.

• We will provide 2 hours/per month of coaching, training, or custom development.

At present, the price for Premium Support is $390/month.

1 Like

Hi @George I’m interested in this plan. Who do I need to speak to, to get access to this?

Hi @Dom , me :grinning:

Ah ok - what’s the process?