Hello, Alain from Paris, France

Hi, Salesforce freelance for 15 years, I took some spare time to build a Non profit CRM (Lead to revenue to be more precise) for a few clients (www.verticalsoft.com) 5 years ago. It’s getting bigger and mature. Time to leave the Salesforce platform for a more powerfull builder. I’m giving a try to migrate on Weweb+Xano. Also interested by the agency partner formula. Spent a month on it.

VERY IMPRESSED with the overall implementation of the no-code concept.

• Very UI friendly fast modern and quite productive builder (better than Salesforce)
  • Powerfull enough to quickly build an impressive first saas product (MVP) and hopefully more
  • Multi-backend concept is a very great idea

BUT a few things makes me worried:

• backup implemented a strange way (more important to backup the dev than the prod)
  • no visibility of the production server perf and availability
  • quite small community and some posts not answered

CONCLUSION after a month : incredible product but worried about client support and security. No answer to my last e-mail :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Alain, I’m glad we share the same opinion about the greatness of WeWeb as a product. Welcome :slight_smile: I’m loving your concept of a Non Profit CRM.

Regarding the support, it’s what you’d expect from an ever growing startup, as far as I know, WeWeb is a bunch of very talented and hard working individuals, and they’re trying their best :slight_smile: I’d say, if you have some questions that are not dependent on the WeWeb team, maybe something more general, you might want to make a post here and you can get answers from other WeWeb passionates like me and you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AlainGioanni, thank you for contributing.

l just want to chime in and say I echo your praises and concerns.

WeWeb has made some updates recently that have significantly helped manage more complex projects, such as an update to the Xano plugins that allow you to set the data source and API versions in WeWeb’s various environments (enabling what I described here)

However, I do spend quite a bit of time thinking through the concerns.

• Regarding uptime, I’ve set up my own monitors, but they don’t seem to always work—I get loads of false positives.
  • Regarding versioning, we spend extra time creating our own workarounds, which isn’t ideal.
  • Regarding support, I’ve had a few tickets that have taken from a few days to up to a week to resolve, and the communication isn’t the best around them. I’m currently waiting to hear back from a ticket I posted 3 days ago. (feedback for WeWeb: I think Xano’s support and ticket triaging is a phenomenal model to work towards, and it might mean leaving using WeWeb to build the ticket and support system).

We build platforms for established B2B businesses with strong revenue numbers, and these limitations are at the top of my mind.