Xano Auth Plugin - drop downs not populating with my auth endpoints

So I am new to weweb but not to other tools similar or to xano. I am following the documentation and connected our API Key, Instance, and workspace. But when I click the dropdowns to select the auth endpoints nothing populates in the dropdowns. These are created as we use them for some of our other apps. One thing to not is it does show that we have social logins configured which we do in our xano instance and would love to use but it wont let me complete the setup without being able to select the auth end points from the drop down.

thanks,

Hey @jhack34 :wave:

Let me see if I understand:

• you’re able to connect the correct Xano instance in WeWeb, and add the /me /login and /signup endpoints,
  • you have social logins in your Xano instance but you’re NOT able to set up social logins in WeWeb.

Is that correct?

Could you record a short video talking us through how things are setup on the Xano and WeWeb side of things so we can take a look?

So I can connect the normal xano plugin and go through the steps with my API key plugged in I am able to see the endpoints in my instance.

When I use the xano auth plugin, I will put in the same API key, instance, and workspace but when I hit the dropdown for the auth endpoints nothing pulls up to select. So I can make a collection from the regular xano plugin and have it pull data from xano via API and display it in a list but for some reason, the xano auth one doesn’t show me any endpoints to select for my auth/me, auth/login, auth/signup api so I can get my log in working.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for taking the time to clarify. Could you send me a private message with a link to your project so we can have a closer look?

Hey @jhack34 :wave:

Just wanted to let you know I was able to reproduce the issue in one of my projects. The tech team is looking into it. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I know more.

Awesome Thank you

Thanks, Johnny Hacking

Image-0.png

Hello,

Are you guys able to solve this? I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on the Auth plugin, does anyone know a fix or work around?

1 Like

Hi @josh , hi @alexB :wave:

The issue reported by Johnny was solved months ago actually so it looks like a new issue which I haven’t been able to reproduce this time around :confused:

Can you check that these three items are the same in the Xano data source plugin and the Xano Auth plugin?

1. the Metadata API key,
  2. the instance domain, and
  3. the workspace

If there are and you still experience the problem, can you both report the issue here and let me know what you named the tickets so I can let the team know two related tickets were created?

Hi @alexB @josh,

Yesterday we released a bug fix about that, its probably related. This issue happened if some of your endpoints had the swagger documentation disabled. It should no longer be an issue.

1 Like

Thanks @Joyce and @Alexis. I think your bug-fix worked, I tried and the endpoints are working now!

1 Like

Thanks @Alexis @Joyce All good now!

1 Like