www.WeWebUI.com UI Kits

Hi everyone! We were holding off to see if we could release using the formal marketplace with updated classes, etc… but seems like it’s best to go ahead and release the current version :slight_smile:

We are sending off the files for transfer to your account today and Monday. Thank you SO much for being persistent in asking and please let us know what you you like and what doesn’t meet your need so we can prepare for the marketplace! @rajaram @ytrewq @karthik

1 Like

Thanks @chadsmithclt! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

When you say, sending the files for transfer, where should we expect them to land? Happy to share my email used for signup if that helps.

Nice! I still wonder why WeWeb isn’t using base Bootstrap/Material as a standard option and really hope that WeWeb will be a real competitor for Bubble with its tons of free plugins/widgets/integrations in plugin catalog.

2 Likes

Hi @chadsmithclt

I haven’t received anything on my dashboard yet.

I need clear answers to determine if I can truly rely on your UI kit for my project development or if I should seek alternative solutions.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Alessandro

Hi Everyone,

We’ve send a new batch of 65 project files to WeWeb. Thank you SO much to @Slavo for helping with these transfers, I am seriously grateful!

DMs are wide open for anyone who has critiques, we plan to revamp and make upgrades to the current version when the marketplace is released.

2 Likes

Looking forward to see what you did
it had missed me a bit to not having you among UI Kits listed, will be pushing even further the most qualitative offers among WeWeb communities, and love to see stuff that like people like Jp Trinhh do on twitter which does really cool things !
Next goal, trying to not having to send to Slavo but try another way will see !

Great to see you posting ! (love your UI btw for the courses, versatile and different from your kit, but just show the fields of possibilities of WeWeb !

Anyways great to see you on a post, hope the family and everything great ! :raised_hands:

Hey @chadsmithclt the wewebui kit has been wonderful to use so far!
I’ve been using the kit specifally advanced filter, I took a copy from the wewebui kit project that you gave and have been working on my main but I couldn’t duplicate the interior. For example the advance filter has 2 filters (name,status) my requirement is more than that just copying the element respectively on input,option,final doesnt work.

I am getting this message and I am softlocked, is there a fix?

Hi @karthik - I did not see your notification, apologies for the delay.

The dynamic filter will have a full course associated with it once we release the final version on the WeWeb marketplace. The table currently included in the WeWeb UI Kit has 10+ variables that are all inter-dependent and makes it very difficult to copy and paste.

Because of this, the course will use our individual components and explain how to create infinite filters if you want in such a way that is scalable.

Hi @chadsmithclt :wink: I am looking for your kit by searching “www.wewebui.com” on the internet, but it seems it does not work. Is there an other link now ?

3 Likes