www.WeWebUI.com UI Kits

Hello!

My name is Chad Smith, I’m a UX designer of 8+ years. After working at lots startups and large corporations, I’m happy to have finally found a home in NoCode where I can create anything!

I just launched the beginnings of a VERY deep UI kit that will grow every few days. Today we have 50+ components already available with a few hundred planned and being built.

Here’s are a link to our demo app. We post new components daily on our twitter account as @wewebuidotcom: www.wewebui.com

We want to become the most valuable and meaningful contributor to your frontend needs apart from the magic that you and your teams are already providing. Please DM me on twitter at @im_chadsmith or follow us @wewebuidotcom.

We are young and there is a 100% chance that you if you request a component, it will end up in one of our releases.

Cheers and see you out there!!

15 Likes

Important note: All components are built 100% in WeWeb so all you have to do is Copy & Paste to get a professional, clean and consistent experience!

Everything you see on our demo app will also be coming with Video documentation on how to implement, configure and customize your components!

3 Likes

That’s really cool, @chadsmithclt. Can’t wait to see how this evolves in the coming days, weeks, months! :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow, great job @chadsmithclt . Components are really beautiful and professional.

2 Likes

Thank you @Joyce and @mc5 !!

Hey, how does this work? Do you download something? or how do you import these?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for asking! We build all of these components in WeWeb with as little need for customization as possible. Simply select the component from the file that is transferred to your workspace, copy, and then paste in the desired location of your project :slight_smile:

For more complex components like our advanced filter, you’ll be provided with video documentation on how to set it up and use it in your own project.

We’ll soon release a roadmap so you can vote on what you’d like to come next, also Twitter/X DM’s are great!

1 Like

So you’re asking WeWeb team to transfer a copy each time right? I was trying to reverse engineer their copy/paste but so far I wasn’t able to make it user friendly enough to be willing to sell something similar like an UI kit.

Temporarily until the Marketplace is live :slight_smile: They have been very kind

1 Like

I almost forgot about the marketplace coming. Got any news regarding that?

Nope haha I have no idea, just thankful for them passing files along :slight_smile:

We have on our roadmap a feature to copy/paste components, workflows, variables and more (classes ;)), but I cannot give you a timeline at the moment.
This will be a first step before the Marketplace.
In the meantime, if you want to start this kind of project, contact us directly to see what we can do for you :).

For more info, the copy/paste currently use the localstorage. We will add a way to do it through clipboard, but we really need to think about the import interface, as a component can bring with it workflows and variables, and we want to let it clear to the user what they are importing :).

5 Likes

These components look tasteful @chadsmithclt :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @buildnocode :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks awesome @chadsmithclt I was just thinking yesterday how much I want a WeWeb UI kit!

2 Likes

Hello !
I would extreeeeemly interested by any beta testing of the copy paste if you’ve got to this stage !

Would make user experience smooth to have let’s say an UI Kit where you can just log in and buy/subscribe templates, sections, elements etc… within their own user hub

:face_with_monocle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Same here @aurelie :pray:

Hello @chadsmithclt :wave: , I’ve signed up on the wewebui.com but I haven’t received any mail back on the sign up. If possible I’d like to use the components available in the ui kit and incorporate that in weweb , can you get back to me regarding this .

I’m looking forward to work with the wewebui kit that you guys are offering :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello @chadsmithclt :wave:, I’ve also signed up on wewebui.com but haven’t received any email confirmation for the sign-up. I’m interested in using the components available in the UI kit and integrating them into my WeWeb project. Could you please get back to me regarding this?

I’m looking forward to working with the WeWeb UI kit you’re offering :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hello @chadsmithclt Could you share when we can expect this? We are eagerly looking forward to the UI kit!

1 Like