Webhook response to change page

I have a webhook that fires in a workflow on a button click to Make.com. That part works. What doesn’t is the webhook response at the end of the Make scenario that is setup to change to another page in my app. Here are the settings:

Body:
Header: “Location”: “appurl/page”

Is this something that should work?

How are you hitting make? Are you redirecting from make to WeWeb afterwards? Or how does it works? Could you explain a little deeper?

I’m using a Rest API Request action in a workflow.

Okay, and how you’re changing page via Make?
Also what answer do you get from make? I think it’s not possible to change page in WeWeb via a REST call, but you could trigger a page change event IF something gets returned from the API Cal

At the end of the Make scenario I have a Webhook response with the page I want to be redirected to.

What I’d do is, return something like a success message with a success code from the API if it goes smoothly (or even a path of your app) and then use a Pass through a condition action and if the response is what you want, do a Change Page action in WeWeb.

For example, if the response you get is 303, you go and take the URL and use it in a change page workflow.

Is the URL on your application? Or is it an external URL? If it’s an internal URL you can simply pass a path/parameters and use change page, otherwise you can navigate to that URL that is returned from the REST API call in WeWeb.

I can’t immagine how you would trigger the change page from make directly.

1 Like

Thanks for the help here. The URL is a page within my weweb app.

For some reason I wasn’t thinking about looking at the result of the workflow action and binding that to a weweb page change action. Having Make send the redirect is how I had it working with Softr.

1 Like

Yes, but this is the simplest way imo, glad to have helped :slight_smile: