Unknown line in my project?

Hi guys,

I can’t seem to get rid of this line which has appeared? I don’t have any shadows or borders on either my header or content sections which would explain it?

The line is between the bottom of the dashboard text and widgets?

Does it persist in View mode? Or on the published app?

It persists in view mode but I haven’t published the project yet, i’ve opted to put a border on anyway so it should negate it but i’ll check when I publish the project without the border to see.

I’m guessing the top and the bottom part are separate sections with both of them having the same background color? If so, I think it’s an editor problem and it would be fine in the published app

Yeh they are, one is header and the other is a content section both with the same colour! that’s great thank you :slight_smile:

You can also add some custom css to your page to make the background color over the whole page. This would guarantee that there are no lines in the published app

I’ll have a look into that, that was my thought.

I just need to figure out how to implement it in both light/dark mode

Ah, yes

We’re hoping to add the body element to the navigator at some point, so you can do it natively in WeWeb

That’s cool, is this in the pipeline or just on the list?

It depends on the result of some changes under the hood that we’re currently working on so it’s hard to say. I cannot go into much detail, but if we are successful in our plan it shouldnt take us long time to implement

To summarize, currently it’s hard to say as it depends on other work

No problem, I just want to say the platform is great as it is.

I have the bare minimum in terms of coding, CSS & HTML knowledge apart from a course in college to being able to develop this so far and that’s thanks to Weweb and community so keep up the good work :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Great to hear! Feel free to tag me on any questions you have

1 Like

thanks Luka!