Duplicated content on page load?

Has anyone come across a duplicate content issue when a page loads? I’m not seeing it in the editor, but I am seeing it on the website in staging and production. Refreshing the app usually fixes it on the page you’re viewing.

It’s apparently random, but I am able to make it happen often enough that I can’t afford to launch the app.

Hi @jonadair :wave:

If you think it’s a bug, don’t hesitate to report it here.. Make sure to include as much information as possible to help the tech team reproduce it on their side.

If you think it might be due to a configuration inside the editor, can you share a screen recording and/or some screenshots showing:

• how the page is built,
  • the different sections you have in there,
  • what collections are linked to which sections and whether they’re preserved on navigation or not,
  • if there’s any conditional display or conditional rendering on elements or sections, etc.

Anything that might help us identify what’s causing the behavior really :slight_smile:

Hi @Joyce ! I did report it as a bug just now with as much info as I could but I also wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else had encountered it!

PS it feels like hearing from a celebrity after watching all the YouTube videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! The tech team will look into it for sure. The issue doesn’t ring a bell but it could be it’s something that’s come up before. Let’s see what they say.

Haha hopefully you’re enjoying them! :smile: A lot of new ones coming out in the next few days as we prepare to release the level 2 of the WeWeb Academy on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the homepage setup - nothing crazy in there as you can see. No workflows, only a conditional section in the header that changes if the user is logged in.