Understanding Member Plans

@weweb-team -I’m using the “Scale” plan and I’m considering adding a team member to collaborate on our project. I’m curious if I need to purchase an extra seat for myself as the owner when switching to the “Team” plan, in addition to the seat for my colleague. It’s my understanding that the owner’s access is included at no extra cost, and I assumed that I only needed to pay for my colleague’s additional seat. Also, I’ve been away for the past three weeks and upon my return, I’ve noticed significant improvements to the platform. Great job on these updates!
Cheers,
Stephen.

Hi Stephen, if you need to bring in another dev to your Workspace, your seat is no longer free, you will need to get at least a Team plan for two seats.

It’s unfair.
I think it’s limited and unfair without a feature to collaborate on a project.
Imagine a startup building only a project or MVP and without a seat to collaborate.
To force to pay the plan account does not make sense.

There is an ETA to add a seat per project?

Every seat consumes resources and generates value on the project. Why should it be free?

Google Worksuite charges per seat. So does Microsoft, Airtable, Retool and zillion of other companies.

Why are we being unfair?

1 Like

Google Worksuite, Microsoft, Airtable, and others are different from your model, these products don’t are website builders.

Webflow offers 3 sets of editors for each project because involves clients, copywriters, and marketing.

If you have a team that needs to edit all projects, that is okay, but if a team or startup has only 1 project?

Ok great! Let’s compare apples to apples (we don’t have a CMS). We literally copied Webflow with our pricing structure. Did you call them unfair too?

Swift to “Site plans” (maybe It’s don’t show on the page) and compare the seats.

Don’t forget that the project involves a copywriter or marketing.

Check the screenshot below that webflow offers the seat per project and not workspace.