Team Member rights

Hi there!

I am curious regarding the member plans. If I want to hire a team member, thus moving onto the Team Plan ($29/month per seat). Will I be able to restrict some of the things that my new hire can do?

I was thinking of something similar to pull requests in git. A team member makes modifications, and I can review them/make adjustments before approving them (either in Staging or even for Production).

Is this something that is already implemented?
Many thanks in advance.

WeWeb doesn’t have this feature yet. It’s one of the thing I’d like to see too. Especially the diff and git reviews. As of now, you can only publish to staging, and then to production, but you’ll need a Scale plan for that I think.

The collaboration with multiple members in WeWeb currently is very chaotic, you all work on the “main” branch, as there is no further branching either. When you publish, you publish all the changes to the “main”.

I saw people deleting parts of the app by accident, and debugging is tough when 2+ people work on a project. I had 3-4 devs on a project at once, and it wasn’t the most smooth and easy process. You have to work on your side, to keep everyone informed.

1 Like