Sluggishness in Editor

Anyone else noticing sluggishness in the editor today? Seems to be since the new Logs pane was introduced?

Hi @Dorian :wave:

Didn’t see anyone else report this. Is it still happening on your side?

Don’t hesitate to report a bug here if it is. Make sure to include a video so the team can see what’s happening in case they’re not able to reproduce it on their side.

No it seems fine today thanks @Joyce. I’ll close this.

1 Like

Hey, I also would like to report the sluggishness. It’s REALLY bad. When trying to test workflows, or even just using the app anywhere with the logs open, it feels like the editor is working in 10 frames a second. Not to mention the logs is very hard to use itself as the scrollbar is so small and when testing a workflow it doesn’t auto scroll to the bottom so I can see what I’m testing. Using the editor has gone from being smooth to now constantly fighting my inputs which is a terrible experience.

Mine is fine today. Did you try restarting browser and/or machine?

I also have been experiencing sluggishness, especially when changing the viewport size. The viewport sometimes goes opposite from the direction of my mouse. One of my pages also crashed to the point WeWeb no longer loads, which I’ve submitted a separate bug report for.

It’s back for me. It happens when the new Logs pane is active. Fine when that isn’t active.

Ok, can you all please report a bug with a video and a link to your project here please?

The team will investigate.

1 Like

Here is my example. Not to be rude @Joyce but logging support tickets literally takes months for them to be actioned, so I wil just leave it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Dorian, @Micah
can you test if the panel is still laggy if you disable the “verbose” and/or “info” level.

Also, can you send me your project by DM (with authentication if needed, and explanation of which page is concerned by the problem)