Pricing by country.

Here in Brazil we suffer a lot with the variation of the Dollar and we still have fees for international purchases. I believe that adapting the plans to the Brazilian reality would be very good for those who are starting and lowering the entry barrier for new developers. $59 dollars here in Brazil is around ±R$342

Currently, the lowest plan on weweb comprises 12% of the country’s base salary.

Hey @Diogo :wave:

That’s an important feedback indeed. I’ll escalate this to @Raphael (our CEO), and we’ll come up with an answer.

1 Like

Guys, what Diogo brings is very important and relevant for us, Brazilian users. I strongly recommend that you adopt something similar to what FlutterFlow did and apply a regional discount to engage more non-dollar based users, especially in our case when we talk about Latin America. As i can see, this topic was created almost 2 months ago. Do we have any updates?

Hello both, thanks for bringing this up. Can you tell us what FlutterFlow does for Brazil? This will give us some inputs to create our own regional-based pricing.

1 Like

Hi, Raphael! I’m new to using Weweb and its forum, but I’m really happy to see the community that you are building. Regarding the inputs that you requested, take a look at the pricing that FlutterFlow works with us.

Great, thanks for sharing! Is it lifetime or for a couple of months only?

hello, @Raphael, I agree with @Matheus, there is a monthly and annual discount

I’ll stick it here, might be a little unrelated, but still pricing related. Have you guys thought of Students plans? Such as Github, JetBrains or even Webflow have? I know you’re not such corporates and big companies It would be great to have, at least something even if limited.

Thanks for the input about the annual discount as well. Is this lifetime?

Hey, thanks for asking! For now we do not have student discount, what amount of discount would be fair to students according to you?

1 Like

I don’t think so, Raphael. It’s probably just applied to the current period that you’re subscribed to. I believe they can change this pricing model at any time.

Regarding student pricing (which I think can be another topic of discussion), FlutterFlow offers a 1-year free trial for their premium plan to students. For now, I consider it as a bonus.

Anyway, in my opinion, WeWeb is way better than ff, and if you were to consider implementing a new pricing model based on countries, we would appreciate it.

I would love to see student discount as well. I have spent 150+ hours building and planning my app and learning weweb for the first time as a no-coder, and just realised yesterday that I needed to have the roles and permission in the scale plan, which is way out of my budget (as a student).

50% is what Xano has, and most other companies I purchases services/products from. It usually lasts for the duration of the study certificate, so from a year to a few years.

• I live in Norway, and our currency is hit quit hard by the economic sitation in the world, so paying in USD is super expensive for some of us in Europe.

Totally wrong thread, but is there any way to use roles and user groups with the starter plan. Any smart hack to make it work…

I’m a little desperate at this stage :sweat_smile:

I’m following up on this one @Raphael , is there any progress on a student plan? :smiley:

Enthustistic builder waiting to kickstart apps with ramen profitability :rofl:

That’s a great motivation! We can offer 30% discount for 1 year to students. We’ll just need a certificate to prove it. Feel free to reach out to us via the chat and the team will take care and sending you a discount code.

If your data is already protected (endpoints require user to be authenticated) you dont need private page, you can add yourself a workflow checking if the user is authenticated or not and redirect him to the login page for example.

Private page are useful to protect access to hardcoded sensitive information (or static page because the data will already be put inside), and an handy way to add an automatic redirection. But If the sensitive information are already protected by the backend and you’re using dynamic collection then its not required.

This causes you to navigate to that page and then flickers, while evauluating the role, doesn’t it?