Multi sub domains

Hi,
I have an app on app.mydomain.com (in Weweb obv.)
I would like to allow my clients to access my application via their own domains (for example. app.client1. com , app.client2. com…)
Then I can customize UX (logo, name…) for each by checking domain.

Is it doable ?

Kind regards

Not doable for now. Only with multiple projects, or I heard about people making this happen with @raydeck’s help and self hosting.

1 Like

Hi, there are two ways you can do this.

1. There is a third-party tool - Multiple domains for WeWeb - CoAlias, it is sound and apparently works very well although we have not thoroughly tested it.

2. On the Enterprise plan we offer access to the Self-hosting API which allows you to write deployment scripts and with those you can deploy to multiple domains/instances.

I would not recommend any other other way, as I would put all other methods into the “hacks” category.

1 Like

Just tested it, seems to be a nice thing to explore :slight_smile: Comes at a hefty price tho. At this point it would be more value to get the Enterprise plan and get all the other perks from my POV, from a certain size, the price gets quite big for the CoAlias

Yes, State Change members have done that before with a bit of help in our office hours. As Slavo says downthread, it requires pushing the boundaries of Weweb, but there’s a path to get the best of both worlds - the weweb editor and that kind of advanced hosting control.

2 Likes