🎉 Introducing Doc Williams: Our Newest Addition to the Team!

Hi everyone :wave:

I’m thrrrilled to introduce you to Doc Williams, our new Head of Education! :grinning::tada:

@Doc joins us with a wealth of experience and a unique skill set that’s sure to bring a fresh perspective to our community.

Many of you will already know him from his YouTube channel and work teaching in no-code bootcamps.

He has honed his craft in simplifying complex concepts and making programming accessible to everyone, regardless of their prior experience so, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just dipping your toes into the world of web development, I’m sure you’ll enjoy interacting with Doc :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s give him a warm welcome as he embarks on this exciting journey with us!:rocket::sparkles:

23 Likes

Woah, huge hire! Congrats @Doc and WeWeb team.

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for joining our workforce, let’s make this community even better :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeeey! Congrats @Doc

2 Likes

Welcome @Doc :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! :smile: Glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with you all!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Nice to see some new faces joining WeWeb :slight_smile: I think I saw one of your videos as well, great content. Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome Doc!

2 Likes

Welcome @Doc, Another great person to add to the WeWeb team🚀

2 Likes

CHUtrszVEAAs2Ts

1 Like

Congrats!

Congrats!

:rofl: :joy: glad to working with the team! Super excited!

1 Like

Wow! Doc Williams :exploding_head: I have been watching your videos for a few years I discovered weweb based on your recommendation. Great hire, weweb is heading in the right direction :rocket:

1 Like

Welcome @Doc

1 Like

Great. This will accelerate the growth of the Web. Congratulations @Doc

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new role!

1 Like

A bit late but welcome @Doc!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with…
As a doc, I’m sure you’ll treat us well :wink: