Integrating Complete Vue Component Library in WeWeb - Gantt Chart complex data grid

I was wondering if anyone had any experience integrating complex components into weweb? I’m looking to use an existing library such a gantt chart in the link below. Is this a fools errand or something that is workable?

I saw the basic of custom components here: Develop custom components for WeWeb (youtube.com) but didn’t see any tutorials tackle more complex functionality.

Vue Gant Chart

The real question is, what do you mean by more complex functionality? Imo those tutorials provide you with enough resources to make pretty powerful stuf tbh.

I’ll have to give it a try and see what issues I run into. By complex I would mean something like the gantt component, or a tree grid table.

If you can import it, then it’s as simple as importing the library and using it. The complexity with WeWeb components might come at first from connecting them to the ww-config, or to emit events, but once you get that, it’s as simple as connecting your desired libraries.

Go it. Will try with something simple and then work on something more complex. It sounds like I can build the website from a vue library? One of the issues with a lot of no-code platforms is that they have limited UI libraries, but if its fairly straightforward to create components then I should be able to build the site from a Vue library for anything not covered by the standard components.