How would you structure this tabs content?

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out the best way to build/structure a part of my app.

So what I want to create, is when the user starts a new project, they have one (visible) tab (“Page name” on photo), and then they can add more tabs/pages as they need:

The tricky part is that this could be up to 10-15 tabs/pages (I haven’t decided the exact no. yet),
and on each page there’s a menu (the + sign on the photo) containing at least 10-15 different elements, that the user can add to the page:

As I understand the ‘Tabs’ component, you need a tab/“Header” and a “Content” section for each page. But since the menu and the content from it is the same elements on every page, I was thinking if it would be possible to turn that into a multi-page-section? Instead of having 10-15 copies of the same content that needs to be loaded. Is that even possible to do with the ‘Tabs’ component?

I’m not complete sure what the best solution would be, so I’m hoping someone has built something similar or have some ideas I could try?

Why not make your own logic at this point?
I think it would save you a lot of fighting with the Tabs widget

Haha, yeah that has ended up being the solution to several of the things I’m trying to build.
But if there’s a way to save time with using the no-code components, I’ll try that first :slight_smile:

Definitely) I just skip this step, as I often get stuck and waste time. It’s a great way to practice :slight_smile:

You’re probably not wrong skipping it - it’s most likely the easiest solution :sweat_smile: