How to add Adobe Fonts?

Hi, how do I add Adobe font to my weweb project? I only found an option to upload fonts, but Adobe doesn’t allow the download of fonts. Thanks!

You can download fonts from Adobe, it’s just hard because they don’t want you to do it.

No, webfonts are not available for download on Adobe, only integration is via Typekit.

Please show me any source of how to get a .woff file from Adobe in a legal way.

You can download the fonts and convert them yourself. Not sure about the legality. Or just embed them as Adobe suggests, but you will have to write CSS to set the headings.

Right, legally that’s a problem.

I have added the CSS to the head, but how do I add the “font-family: xyz” to my typography in my library?

You won’t be able to do that. And the code in the head won’t be working in the editor, just on the published site. Your best bet to workaround this, is to use classes and try adding the font-family in the custom css. So yeah, without converting the fonts, or just uploading the non web ones, I see it difficult - not impossible tho.

wow, that seems such a hassle to begin with. I started using weweb today, and the fact that something so basic has to be so complicated is a real show stopper.

thanks your for your help though

1 Like