How do I rollup my google search console data so my collections is grouped by page?

Hi there, how do I go about rolling up my google search console data by “page”? I can’t seem to get it to work.

Hi @Mawk1 :wave:

What do you mean by “rolling up” your data so it appears by page?

Do you want to display items related to a specific page only? Or sort the list by page? Or have different “boxes” for each page like we did here with different ticket statuses?

Hi Joyce,

So all of my data is google search console page reports, structured by date. What I’d like to do is group the data by page, and then sum up the other columns so there is one row for each page, and a total for each column (clicks, impressions, etc).

I can pull this together on the backend but I’m assuming I can also use the formulas in WeWeb to do this.

Is that correct?

Hi @Mawk1 :wave:

Yes, should be. Not sure manipulating the data in the frontend would be the best performance choice (it depends on your specific data set, how voluminous it is and how much manipulation you need to make) but you can achieve quite a lot with formulas in WeWeb, yes :slight_smile:

Not sure how I would approach it in your case. I have trouble visualizing the end result you’re looking for. Perhaps you could share a mockup?

Hey Joyce,

Here’s what I did on the back end and the formatting in WeWeb I am aiming for.

This is the data I was talking about. I was thinking I could group the data by Page in WeWeb using formulas and produce the same data in the screen shot above from WeWeb.