Hi all, Wes from the USA here. I realize I’ve never properly introduced myself, but I’ve been lucky to chat with a few awesome folks already @kevinwasie, @dorilama, @Slavo, Cedric, and the WeWeb team.
- I’ve been hooked on “no-code” tools since building my first project with Wordpress, Airtable, Zapier, and Typeform back in 2017
- My background has been wearing multiple hats (marketing, growth, operations, HR, finance ops) at early-stage startups. Most recently, I was full-time in a BizOps role for another no-code front-end (Stacker)
- Last year, I started doing consulting work with Airtable, Integromat/Make, Zapier, and various Airtable front-ends. I went full-time earlier this year, but the Airtable ecosystem’s limits always bugged me.
- When I discovered Xano and WeWeb, it felt like anything was possible. I feel like the combination is finally a no-code toolset that bridges the previous gap between “playful no-code tools” and “scalable web apps”. I loved the fact that both tools don’t want to be all-in-one as I’d rather optimize for the best front-end tool and the best back-end tool separately.
- I’ve been in Indianapolis (USA) since the pandemic, but I’m moving to Mexico City next month.
- Previously, I lived in Medellin (Colombia) and Buenos Aires (Argentina). Hay algunos hispanohablantes acá?
- Short-term: I want to get better at Xano and WeWeb myself as I’m working through my first client project with the toolset. I’m really excited to get this project live and get a case study out there.
- I’d love to grow my business, Rarely Decaf by focusing in on serving problems well-addressed by Xano + WeWeb.
I personally think there’s massive opportunity in this space, and I’m excited to be here at what feels like the ground floor of the movement!