Generating pdf with Doppio

Hi there,

Does anyone have experience using doppio.sh to generate a PDF from a Weweb page (section). For example to generate a PDF of a Invoice that is shown on the page?

It looks interesting! Unfortunately, I’m not a trained programmer and can’t provide a direct opinion on the subject, but my question would be whether one can integrate the HTML file into WeWeb in order to insert the necessary data into the code and then send everything via API to Doppio.
I’m currently pursuing a different approach, but I’m not sure if I can implement it myself. I’m trying to set up a small application using the Edge Functions from Supabase that can create a PDF with jspdf and then store it on my storage, where a signed URL is generated, which can then be used for downloading. This way, one could avoid additional costs…

If you have any insights on this topic, I’d be very happy if you could share them with us. I’m curious about the solutions that WeWeb will offer in the upcoming weeks/months. This feature would also be a selling point for WeWeb. Additionally, this item is still on WeWeb’s roadmap, but unfortunately, there’s not enough information on what this PDF creation tool will look like. If the tool is sufficient for my needs, then all the work around it would of course be unnecessary. :smiley:

1 Like