Display the percentage value of each bar on the chart

Hello,

I am using the horizontal bar chart, and I would like to permanently display the percentage value of each bar on the chart, not just show the value of the bar when I hover over it with the mouse.

How can I do this? Can you help me?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Cesar Campos

Have you considered another chart library? I use Anychart and am able to accomplish this.

You can also use the advanced mode of chartJS and that may also get you there too.

Regarding AnyChart, I must admit I have never used it. Is there a fee required for its use? And concerning its implementation, does it simply involve incorporating the generated code into an HTML component within WeWeb? Is that it?

As for ChartJS, I attempted to use it in advanced mode but was unsuccessful. I couldn’t manage to implement it.

I suppose I need to deepen my understanding of how to embed code within WeWeb, considering the aspects of HTML, CSS, and JAVASCRIPT. It seems I am facing difficulties in this regard.

Could you provide me with some advice on this matter?

Thank you in advance.

My friend, Ray posted a video about this very thing that could help. Now obviously this is a different chart type but you’ll get the concept. And if you’re still having issues, I’m available to hop on a call with you.

1 Like