Dashboard won't open editor

Hi There - apologies if this isn’t the right path for more support-oriented work, I attempted to report a bug and the ticketing system doesn’t appear to be functional for creating tickets (for me).

I’m attempting to open the editor from the workspaces page on the dashboard, when I click ‘open editor’ the page attempts to load the editor and then redirects almost immediately back to the workspaces dashboard page.

For a little extra context, the last thing I was doing in the editor before it redirected me back to the dashboard and now won’t let me back in was remove a collection and attempt to recreate it.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I lost all my work? How can I get into the editor?

Thank you!

4 Likes

Yea – tickets don’t seem to be working. Nor the roadmap/feedback site. Nor the chat. Is this normal?

1 Like

I’m experiencing this as well. My production site is also down showing Errors on weweb’s side (40X errors)

I’m certainly glad it’s not just me, thanks for adding in. Hopefully someone on the weweb side sees this soon

1 Like

Same here as well, just takes me right back to dashboard.

Yikes

same here. is there a status page to check outages?

Same here, Editor is down, but production site is up.

My production site uses weweb Auth so I think that’s the issue

Editor won’t open for me either

Could you try again? It seems we had an issue with a server, we fixed it for now and will investigate for it not to happen again.

3 Likes

I can access the editor now, thank you!

Working now, thanks @Quentin.

1 Like

Hi, I can not open the editor is there an issue in the moment?