Charging client for subscription

Hi there!

I have written a proposal for a client, in which I describe the running costs of the third-party used as well as what I am charging them. Basically, because it’s just me and my laptop, it’s as if I am doing in-house development for this company, which will be given to them with documentation at the end.

The Scale plan for WeWeb, as well as a Supabase Pro subscription would have to be at their own expense. However, I do not wish to charge them the running costs then pay the subscription myself, because essentially once the project is done I will handover everything to their IT guy.

The project is currently on my workspace on a Starter plan.

How could I go about doing the above? I am also wondering the same thing regarding Supabase…
Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! I have read what you wrote a few times, but unfortunately, I am not sure I understand your question. What help do you need?

There are two options:

• You subscribe with your credit card and then charge your customer OR
  • Your customer subscribes for the Project license, using their Credit own card

To us, it makes no difference who buys the subscription, this is between you and your customer. Keep in mind that if you are building software for others, you should become an official WeWeb Partner - WeWeb for agencies

Thanks @Slavo for your response.

It’s mostly that I would like my ‘client’ to subscribe to the project license, however the app I made is already on my personal workspace. So I am unsure how to proceed in this case.

• Should I make my client create a new account, and then ask WeWeb to migrate the project to their account?

Regarding being a WeWeb Partner - I am not sure how this would fit to my use case. I am building a web-app for a small company, I do not have a company myself, and I am not really a freelancer (this will likely be my only client as they are an acquaintance of mine I am trying to help).