Advice on how to create a portfolio and projects as a student without it being too expensive

:wave: Hi everyone,

I’m a student/alternate and I’m getting more proficient on the Weweb and Xano stacks. I would like to specialize on these two tools, create my portfolio and projects to fill it.

I would like to know if you have any advice or tips so that I can build my portfolio and projects to enhance it without it costing me too much.

Thanks in advance :pray:

Create in Editor, make a case study, if anyone asks, hop with them on a call, show them your work, that’s also a chance to get to know them better, and it’s more personal, so it’s more likely you’ll actually get a deal with them.

At the end of the day, for example Me, I have like two or three projects on WeWeb already, but it’s all private dashboards, so they can’t see it anyway, unless I show them.

1 Like

Hi Broberto,

thanks for the tip, it’s an interesting idea, for the moment I only have the Weweb Academy exercises.

I think it’s always nice to also have projects that are visible to everyone directly from the portfolio and without making an appointment.

You can have screenshots, definitely.

1 Like