ISO Expert WeWeb Talent

Hello All WeWeb Developers!

I am new to the platform as well as new to no-code/low-code platforms. Doing my due diligence and research online, Fiverr, Upwork, and other platforms, there seems to be very little professional help out there. The WeWeb platform is awesome and very easy to use and I am planning on using it for some upcoming client projects.

With that being said, due to the lack of resources and professional help, I’m posting here hoping to find a WeWeb expert - someone who knows and understands all the WeWeb platform’s INs and OUTs, the bells and whistles, and what you can and can’t build, etc. I would love to pay hourly for coaching/guidance and potentially help build part if not complete applications utilizing WeWeb.

I thought it would be a great opportunity to have expert WeWeb’ers out in our Community share some portfolio links, and if they are available for coaching or development opportunities in this thread so others who find themselves in my shoes can start here and get the help they need.

My only intention with this post is to legitimately hire much-needed help to develop projects in WeWeb and hope that by doing so, it will enable more weary users to give this platform a try without feeling like their problems won’t be left with inconclusive and ambiguous answers.

So please, if this is you - provide some portfolio links, maybe a little bio, and if you’re available for hire for project work or coaching.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi Renee,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced WeWeb developer.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Likewise, if you’re still looking. I’ve built a few apps and currently working on a big client project (market research tool).