I’m experiencing a big issue with my workflows. I have a couple of extensive workflows that were set up before the upgrade that involve several Xano Requests back-to-back. They had been fully set up, but when I went in to make some adjustments Friday, I found that values I had bound to Xano fields were suddenly empty. Friday, it seemed hit-or-miss, like sometimes the values would be there and sometimes not. Today, I have a full workflow of 6 steps, all without the bound values showing up. This threw errors in my app that I’ve been trying to debug.
Here’s a Loom video demonstrating what I mean: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software