What is the max number of Static Collections Pages that can be generated on Weweb?

Being able to create static collections pages is really great feature but some people say that there is limit in terms of number of pages that can be generated. Anyone knows what is the limit?

Last time I checked it was 3000 items.

Thanks!
Hmm I think that is really problem because it means we should leave Weweb if we want to build the best SEO friendly site in scale.
Using dynamic collection has a fatal problem for SEO because it is loaded on client side and not pre-rending so it is a must to use static collection to build the best SEO friendly site. However, this limit thing means we can’t generate all the SEO landing pages we wanted to create.
cc @weweb-team

WeWeb team is working on dynamic SEO, to be released in the future :slight_smile: So I wouldn’t stress that much about it, as it is coming.

That is great news! do you happen to know rough timeline for that?
dynamic SEO is must for me so I want to take the timeline into consideration on which platform I should use :grinning:

My team is waiting on this like a kid for Christmas day

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :two_hearts:

Is there any update on this?

They have beta access for certain users - reach out to weweb team, they might invite you :slight_smile:

1 Like