[Weweb Forum] Suggestion to helps the users in this forum

Hello everyone!

I’ve been visiting the forum a lot recently and I had a hard time filtering certain topics on the forum. I would like to share with you some suggestions that make sense to me:

• Improve tags: Either with colors or terms to better separate contexts. example:

[Stripe] Thread title…
[Xano] Thread title…
[NPM]…

• Combination of tags: Being able to combine tags to have a more assertive search. Ex.:

[Xano][Auth]…

This approach is very common on GitHub and works great!

• Division of the Forum into large sections: Very common in gaming forums, division into sections can make it easier to analyze the number of questions created in each one. Sections such as INTEGRATIONS, DESIGN, BACKEND, API…

PS.: Or you can also place the tags as Weweb’s own resources (Kanban, Forms, Table…).

Maybe it’s not that necessary and I’m just being an annoying guy hahaha

2 Likes

Haha no, you’re not being an annoying guy :smile: I also get very frustrated when I have trouble finding a specific topic even though I know it exists!

FYI, right now we’re focused on answering as many questions as possible in a timely manner but, later this year, we plan to spend some time rethinking how the community is structured and how to better promote the most experienced contributors.

Keep the helpful suggestions coming!

1 Like