Update progress for custom files upload

Hey guys!

I’m trying to create a multi file drag & drop upload and I’m having some issue with the built-in progress bar.
I am not using the native workflow, but a loop with multiple http PUT calls. So far so good, I managed to make the thing work, but now I’m facing the problem of the progress bar:
They do not update themselves anymore, logic since I bypassed the native flow but I was wondering if there was a possiblity for me to:

• Bind some king of variables to the Http request, to know the progress of it (upload progression)
  • Not having to create an array to bind each file to a variable to assess when it’s done (since I have 20 files, it seems overly complex)

Thank you for the really nice product!

Can we see your workflow? And to what do you bind the list of files

Hey Luka, thank you for your answer. Here is the workflow to upload files to my server:

Here’s the fomula linked to the body of my request
I simply iterate through the array created by the drop zone.

Maybe someone can correct me, but I’m not sure you will be able to get the percentage of the upload back with just the API call - from Perplexity

How about putting a infinite spinner on the file until the rest api is done and then just remove the spinner to indicate that it’s uploaded?

Thanks for your answer! That’s indeed what I am going to do.
I was just wondering how you could have a loading bar in your buit-in functions and if we could use this value in a Rest API call.