Unable to display data from Algolia search

I’m trying out weweb for the first time, to see if it can work for us.

I created a collection for Algolia and the data is showing properly in the plugin area.
I can add one of the data display elements and then bind the collection to that element. But then none of the data displays. There are no options to connect individual fields to the data for that item. There must be a way to do this?

meh, apparently I’m only allowed to post one image

Hey @marc_fs :wave:

Not sure to fully understand. Could you share a screenshot of what the Algolia collection looks like?

PS: Discourse normally allows you to share multiple images, that’s weird. Make sure the upload for the first image is done before attempting to add a new one though.

Hi @Quentin I figured this one out! I had to bind the data in a different location from the one where I was looking.

But I have another question that I am stumped on. I posted it here: Trouble loading all images in a repeating element - only first is loading

I have a repeating element inside of a repeating element, and only the first image of the second repeating element is showing. All the repeating texts are showing, though, while the image is the first one only.