How to resolve repeated display of the first item from the data collection in a GridList?

Hi all,

In all videos from the Weweb Academy (1st and 2nd course) and on Youtube I don’tsee this issue addressed - so I hope to find an answer here:

When I create a Grid List it shows/repeats only the first result from the data collection, while it should show one result per card. Now what’s going wrong here?

First, I added the data collection (Weweb confirmed that my data collection is readable and contains various items - it also works fine when I create a Dynamic List)

Then I added a Grid List to my page. This component contains the following elements:
- Grid List: I left unbound
- Columns: I bound this to the .data (from data collection)
- Card: I left unbound
- Items within the card: I bound these to the related fields from the data collection

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Thijs

Hi @thijs :wave:

This looks good to me. Can you send me a private message with a link to your project and login details if applicable so I can take a closer look?

Hi @Joyce,

Can you please check my DM? At this moment I can’t proceed as I’m stuck with this issue.

Thanks!
Thijs

Hi @Joyce ,

This issue was resolved - yesterday during the Weweb Office Hours.

In short: the items within the card were bound to database records (second tab in screen print from my original post) while the binding should be to the database fields/columns (first tab from the screen print below, strangely enough this tab isn’t visible in the screen print from my original post).

Thanks,
Thijs